Revised COVID-19 Protocol for Face-to-Face Visits
Your whole health and safety are what we strive to achieve, and that is no different during this time of global uncertainty. In order to support that mission, we are instituting the following protocols:
We are all part of the same existence — let’s work in harmony to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe!
- Masks must be worn by all visitors while in the Auravia building.
- Personal screening will be performed upon entrance by your counselor or our front desk personnel.
- Temperature checks will also be done at the door.
- Written record of your visit and screening will be scanned into your file.
- We provide online visits for those who prefer them, and encourage you to take advantage of this option!
Welcome to Auravia, a holistic mental health collective built with the intention to light the way on your journey toward nurtured, joyous well being.
Auravia is a cognitive behavioral approach counseling facility with a focus on the holistic health of our clients. It is our core belief that, in order to make changes in your life, you must turn your attention to your thoughts, language, and physiology — focusing on the whole, rather than the individual parts. By helping individuals view themselves as a whole entity, we can help them gain control and, ultimately, change their behaviors to ones that enable them to truly thrive.
Our wide variety of treatment methods allow us to provide individualized guidance:
Emotional Transformational Therapy (ETT)
Walk & Talk
We offer both virtual and in-office therapy sessions. Both options are face-to-face in order to encourage connection and enhance visual understanding.
Please call us today for a free, 10 minute phone consultation! We look forward to connecting with you.
Life is constantly changing, and no two experiences are the same.
Our team is skilled in working with a variety of life situations, no matter where you are on your individual journey.